Moronic Musings

A blog that showcases some of my short stories and works-in-progress. Feel free to leave me some feedback and constructive criticism.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Collin sent me the link to his new blogspot. That reminded me that I already had one... among my many, many forgotten blogs I've started and stopped. But this one is special because it has always been an outlet for my creative writing (sometimes funny, sometimes scary, sometimes obscure). I'll go through my notebooks and see if I have an fresh stories to post. I like to write a lot about a nice little Truck Stop in Bliss, TX. Lucidia County to be specific. It's completely made, so are all it's characters. If they happen to be going through the same situations as you... well I can't help it if you live in my head. My best friend knows that I don't even know how my stories are going to end until they do.

I think I may start posting some of my old fantasy work.

Peace, Love, Puma.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

glad you remembered. I found the link a while back, but then I lost it ... you know, when i lost all my bookmarks for the thousandth time so far.

5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Not a Puma said...

It happens. You've lost bookmarks so many times it's not even funny.

9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home